Welcome to Full Circle Therapeutic Riding.
Located in Palm City, Florida, Full Circle Therapeutic Riding provides therapeutic riding sessions weekly or every other week to persons who are differently-abled. The riding instructor guides the rider through an individualized program of movements with the horse and activities on the horse. The result is direct improvement in the physical, psychological, cognitive, behavioral and communication abilities of the person.
Parent to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc. is our fiscal agent and all funds utilized for therapeutic riding are filtered through them to support our riding program. The following explains who they are and our combined goals. They are the parents of special needs children and a 501(C)(3) organization.
Parent to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc
Parent to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc. is a support, education and advocacy group that enhances the lives of special needs children and their families and supports Full Circle Therapeutic Riding. They assist parents who have faced the initial trauma of learning their children are different and are seeking to educate themselves and locate the best services and resources available to enable their children to reach their fullest potential.
Combined with the services provided by Parent to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc., the programs provide the following:
- Using horses to bring the benefits of equine assisted activities to persons with special needs. The positive feedback from parents, teachers, therapists and physicians indicates the validity of therapeutic riding.
- Volunteer Program (including community service opportunities for DUI and Juvenile Justice offenders)
- One to One support and problem solving
- Resource information
- Education, training sessions and networking
- Assistance with representation on school and community committees and coalitions
- Parent to Parent sponsored Christmas Party and Spring Picnic
- Assist families referred by Juvenile Justice
- Assist students in fulfilling community service requirements
- Assist DUI offenders in fulfilling community service obligations